iOS includes an useful toggle button to quickly turn off area information in addition to other metadata prior to you send out images as well as video clips from iPhone and also iPad
Remember that this is a per-share basis, so you'll need to do the exact same procedure each time you intend to shut off location data.
How to Remove Location Data From Photos and Videos Before Sharing in iPhone
Note: the exact same actions work with iPad
- Open the Photos app on apple iphone or iPad.
- Pick the picture( s) or video( s) you 'd like to share
- Tap the share button (square with up arrowhead, bottom left corner on apple iphone, leading right edge on iPad).
- On top, tap Options.
- Touch the toggle next to Location to transform it off, tap Done (top right corner).
- Select just how you want to share and also send your picture( s)/ video( s).