Sharing Posts On Facebook
1. Log-in to Facebook.
2. Locate the post you wish to copy as well as repost on your newsfeed, a friend's account or business page.
3. Press "Share" under the post.
4. Use the drop-down box in the "Share This Status" dialog box to pick that you want to share the post with. You can repost to your personal timeline, a friend's timeline, to a group, on a web page you have or as an exclusive message to one more user.
5. Filter who sees the shared post using the "Custom" drop-down box in the "Share This Status" dialog box. This enables you to decide to omit certain people or lists from watching the post, even if you share it on your timeline.
6. Make up a message of your personal in the "Write something ..." box. This isn't called for, yet offers the chance to add to the initial message or clarify why you're reposting.
7. Press "Share Status" to repost.
Tip: While unusual, some posts could not have a "Share" web link. To copy these posts, highlight the message you want to share as well as press "Ctrl-C" to copy the text. In the "Update Status" box, press "Ctrl-V" to paste the message. Press "post" to share. Always offer credit history to the initial poster.
Caution: When reposting a post from a specific customer, guarantee you have approval to do so. If the post has individual information, the individual may not desire the post shown to anybody outside their own circle of friends.