How to See Your Search History On Facebook
Click the equipment icon in the upper right-hand edge of Facebook, and also visit Activity Log. from there, click the "More" button in the left sidebar to expose the "Search" option. Click on it to see your search history.
1. Type "status history" into the leading search box. Click the "status history" application from the drop-down list.
2. Click the "Go to App" button on top of the application's description page. On the following page, you are asked to allow to the application. Click the "Allow" switch to allow for the application to access your Facebook information.
3. Scroll down the web page until you see the All status Updates Up until now section. You'll see a box with a scroll bar. Scrolling up and down this section allows you see every one of the status updates that you've ever posted to your account. The status history app takes a number of minutes to load the very first time as it retrieves your history.
1. Kind "Who Unfriended You" in the leading search area. Click the application with the same title of the search term.
2. Click the "Go to App" switch on the top of the application's information web page. On the next screen, you are asked to give permission for the app to retrieve your Facebook profile information. Click "Allow" to grant permission.
3. Review the Who Unfriended You web page that loads. You will see a checklist of names with direct links to each Facebook profile.
4. Scroll down below the list of Friend names. Go to the Difference From Before section. If somebody has removed you as a friend since you mounted the application, then that individual's name is received this section. For ideal results, wait a couple of days to a couple of weeks before going back to the application to examine who has actually removed you on Facebook.
1. Go to friendlens.me in your browser as well as click the "Log in with Facebook" button in the middle of the display. If asked to allow to your Facebook data, click the "Allow" switch in the popup window.
2. Scroll backwards and forwards the page to see images in the Your Friends view. The pictures shown on this web page are all the ones that were posted in the last couple of days. You could go back to this view any time by clicking the "Recent Photos" switch on top of any type of FriendLens web page.
3. Click the "Your Photos" switch at the top of the page to check out all the pictures that you have ever published to your Facebook account. The first time the app loads, it may take numerous minutes to display the pictures.
4. Go to the left sidebar and click the name of a friend. On the following display, you will certainly see every one of the pictures ever before submitted by that Friend. You could individually watch the pictures of each Friend by mosting likely to each name or using the search box at the top of the Friends sidebar.