How to Keep Friends Private On Facebook
If this open gain access to makes you awkward, below's how you can protect against these viewings, and make your friend list private:
1. Log onto Facebook, as well as enter your personal timeline by clicking on the web link that includes your name and account picture, situated on the right side of the top bar.
2. As soon as there, click the switch that states "Friends" This web link will certainly be located straight over the box where you write status updates, article photos/videos, and develop life events.
3. After that, in the "Friends" field of this web page, most likely to the leading right edge, and try to find a tiny picture of a pencil. Click on this, and after that click on the "Edit Privacy" link.
4. Lastly, in the leading part of this pop-up, you'll see the question, "Who can see your friends list?" Click the down arrow located on the right side, and also pick the privacy setting that works finest for you.
If you want to have one of the most privacy possible, click "Only Me" However, you do have various other alternatives. You could make the list available to people that are friends with you (Friends), or restrict it to your particularly friends (friends Other than Associates). You can also produce a custom-made list of that can, and also can not access the list (Personalized). If you later decide to go down these safety and security constraints entirely, you can always make your friends list readily available to every person (Public).
5. (Optional): Click the down arrow that states "More Options" to see other options for that can, and could not, see your friend list.
Maintain Personal Info Personal
We wish your enhanced protection settings will certainly provide you comfort as you check out one of the most popular social networks network on the planet.