How to Edit Facebook Page Name
Facebook permits Page admins to change a Facebook Page name as long as the name abides by Facebook's standards for Page names. Adhere to the steps below to change your Facebook Page name:
1. Log in to your Facebook account.
2. Click on the drop-down menu icon on the upper-right part of the Page.
3. Click on the Page for which you wish to change the name. If the Facebook Page is not displayed, click on the See More choice to check out all the Facebook pages associated with your account.
4. On the target Facebook Page's Home page, click the More icon from the menu bar.
5. Click Edit Page Info.
6. On the General tab, Edit the Facebook Page name to the new name you have selected.
7. Click on Save Changes.
8. A pop-up dialog box will be revealed reminding you of your current Facebook Page name and also the new Page name. Approval could use up to 3 days.
9. Click the Request Change button.
10. One more message will certainly pop-up informing you that Facebook is assessing your Facebook name. Click OK.
11. Await Facebook to assess as well as approve your new Facebook Page name. When accepted, your Facebook Page will currently have its brand-new name.
I have actually simply shown you the best ways to change a Facebook Page name. If you have inquiries concerning transforming your Facebook Page's name, let me know in the remarks area. Your concern may be showcased in the frequently asked questions area.