How to Change the Name On Facebook Page
Facebook permits Page admins to change a Facebook Page name as long as the name complies with Facebook's guidelines for Page names. Comply with the actions below to change your Facebook Page name:
1. Log in to your Facebook account.
2. Click on the drop-down menu symbol on the upper-right part of the Page.
3. Click on the Page for which you want to change the name. If the Facebook Page is not displayed, click on the See More alternative to see all the Facebook pages related to your account.
4. On the target Facebook Page's Web page, click the More symbol from the menu bar.
5. Click on Edit Page Info.
6. On the General tab, Change the Facebook Page name to the new name you have actually selected.
7. Click on Save Changes.
8. A pop-up dialog box will certainly be revealed reminding you of your current Facebook Page name and also the new Page name. Authorization could use up to 3 days.
9. Click the Request Change switch.
10. One more message will pop-up informing you that Facebook is examining your Facebook name. Click OK.
11. Wait on Facebook to assess and approve your brand-new Facebook Page name. Once approved, your Facebook Page will certainly currently have its new name.
I have actually simply revealed you how you can change a Facebook Page name. If you have questions about transforming your Facebook Page's name, let me understand in the remarks section. Your concern could be showcased in the faqd area.