Is your Facebook profile image getting a little old and stale? Change it up a little bit with these actions.
How to Change Facebook Profile Picture
From a Desktop Web browser
- Login to Facebook.
- Select "Photos" in the "Apps" area on the left pane.
- Browse to the photo you wish to make use of for your profile.
- Pick Make Profile Picture.
- You'll then be able to crop the image to your taste. Select "Save", as well as the picture is set as your profile photo.
From a Mobile Browser
- Login to the Facebook mobile website.
- Touch the "Menu" Menu Switch switch in the upper-left edge of the screen.
- Select "Photos".
- Browse to the image you wish to utilize for your profile.
- Select the "Make Profile Picture" web link, after that select "Confirm".
From the iPhone & iPad Application
- Open up the Facebook app.
- Tap the "More" switch in the lower-right edge of the screen.
- Select "Photos", then browse to the picture you desire to utilize.
- While the photo is presented on the screen, touch the three dots (...) at the top-right edge of the screen.
- Faucet "Make Profile Picture".
- Crop the photo, then select Done.
From the Android Application
-Open up the Facebook application.
-Tap the "More" switch in the lower-right corner of the display.
-Select "Photos", then browse to the photo you want to make use of.
-While the picture is shown on the screen, touch the 3 dots (...) at the top-right edge of of the display.
-Faucet "Make Profile Picture".
-Crop the image to your preference, then choose Done when you're finished.