Facebook to Twitter
Most likely to http://www.facebook.com/twitter and click on the "link to twitter" switch. You could attach your individual account (on top) and/or any of your Facebook web pages all from this web page.
Keep in mind: you must be visited to the Twitter account you are aiming to link.
From there it will certainly take you to a punctual to accredit Facebook to utilize your account. If you are not logged in, you will need to enter your Twitter username and also password initially.
Once you click "Authorize" it will redirect you back to Facebook where you see the following screen as well as could choose exactly what kind of content you would love to share by clicking on packages.
Right here you can make a decision just how much details you intend to share with Twitter after that click "save changes" as well as you're all set! Currently you'll be able to merely post a status update in Facebook that will conserve you from having to login to both solutions as well as upload two separate updates.
Note: considering that Twitter has a 140 character restriction, it will instantly truncate your article with an instantly created short LINK (Example fb.me/ XYC) that will connect back to the original blog post on Facebook.
Linking Your Tweets to Facebook
1. Click the profile icon in the top right edge of your Twitter screen. Click "Settings" from the drop-down menu - (http://twitter.com/settings/applications).
2. Click "Profile" on the left side of the screen.
3. Click the "Post your Tweets to Facebook" switch at the end of the screen.
4. Click the "Sign in to Facebook and connect your accounts" button.
5. Enter your Facebook e-mail address and also password if motivated.
6. Click the "Log In with Facebook" switch.
7. Click the "Allow" switch. Your Facebook account is validated then linked to your Twitter account.
Tips: If you desire to publish your tweets to a Facebook page that you manage, examine the "My Facebook page" alternative and select a Facebook web page from the drop-down menu. To unlink your Facebook account from your Twitter account, click the "Disconnect" web link in the Facebook panel of the profile-settings screen.
Warning: Twitter "@reply" messages will not be released to your Facebook wall surface.