Facebook Book Cover Photos
1. The cover image size on desktops has changed from a width of 851 pixels to a size of 828 pixels. (The height continues to be the same at 315 pixels.) If you have message or other essential details on the edge of your cover image, you might discover that they're removed on the brink( s) now
2. Your account photo, Facebook Web page Name and also Username have relocated. They utilized to appear on top of your cover image, in the lower left edge. Currently they lie on the left side of your cover image.
3. Page tabs now appear under your account image, as opposed to beneath your cover image.
4. Facebook Like, Message, as well as More switches currently appear below your cover photo. These switches utilized to show up on the base of your cover picture.
5. The Call-to-Action switch currently appears listed below your cover image-- and is bigger! This button utilized to be located on top of your cover image (and was smaller sized).
Changes # 2-5 are superb-- because you no longer need to worry about your cover picture layout being covered by switches and also message! Before, you needed to ensure Facebook had not been covering any type of important info on your cover photo.
MAKING FACEBOOK COVER PHOTOS FOR DESKTOP As Well As MOBILE:
As I stated above, the cover photo dimension on desktops has actually changed to 828 pixels vast by 315 pixels high. However just what about on smart phones? It would be wonderful if Facebook would merely scale down your cover image to fit on a smaller sized display size; but no such luck! Instead, Facebook presents your cover image at a size of 640 x 360 on mobile gadgets-- which crops off a great portion of the sides of your cover photo that you created at the 828 x 315 dimension.