Reset My Facebook
1. Visit to your Facebook account and click the gear-shaped symbol in the upper-right edge of any kind of page. Select either the "Account Settings" or the "Privacy Settings" choice from the drop-down list, both which allow you to access all settings. Use the tabs on the left-side column of the resulting page to reset your choices.
2. Select the "General" tab to make adjustments to settings like your name, username as well as networks, most of which could only be transformed a couple of times during the life of your account. Select the "Security" tab to make it possible for or disable settings like login alerts and authorizations, along with application passwords.
3. Utilize the "Privacy" "Timeline and Tagging" and "Blocking" choices to transform your settings for exactly how you can be located on Facebook as well as by which, along with just how others could interact with you. Use the "Edit" switches that appear close to your desired settings making and also validate changes. Change the audience selector tool where available to assign exactly how you share your material and exactly how others share material with you.
4. Click the "Notifications" and "Mobile" tabs to reset your choices for exactly how Facebook informs you concerning activity that worries you. The "View" and "Edit" choices allow you to make and confirm any kind of modifications. Click the "Remove" link on the "Mobile Settings" web page to erase your mobile number from Facebook, disabling Facebook mobile texts. Make use of the "Followers" tab to transform adhering to on or off, enabling non-friends to see your public web content.
5. Select the "Apps" tab to reset your choices for applications you as well as other Facebook participants use. Click the "Edit" links to alter settings for specific applications or click the "X" to get rid of an app altogether.