Link Facebook Page to Twitter
Go to http://www.facebook.com/twitter as well as click the "link to twitter" switch. You can connect your individual account (at the top) and/or any one of your Facebook web pages all from this web page.
Keep in mind: you should be logged in to the Twitter account you are trying to link.
From there it will take you to a punctual to accredit Facebook to use your account. If you are not logged in, you will certainly have to enter your Twitter username and also password first.
As soon as you click "Authorize" it will redirect you back to Facebook where you see the complying with screen and can pick exactly what kind of content you would love to share by clicking on the boxes.
Here you could make a decision what does it cost? info you intend to share with Twitter then click "save changes" and also you're all set! Currently you'll have the ability to simply upload a status upgrade in Facebook that will conserve you from needing to login to both services and post 2 separate updates.
Note: because Twitter has a 140 personality limit, it will immediately trim your article with an instantly created short URL (Instance fb.me/ XYC) that will link back to the original message on Facebook.
Linking Your Tweets to Facebook
1. Click the profile symbol in the top right edge of your Twitter display. Click "Settings" from the drop-down menu - (http://twitter.com/settings/applications).
2. Click "Profile" on the left side of the screen.
3. Click the "Post your Tweets to Facebook" switch below the display.
4. Click the "Sign in to Facebook and connect your accounts" switch.
5. Enter your Facebook e-mail address as well as password if prompted.
6. Click the "Log In with Facebook" switch.
7. Click the "Allow" button. Your Facebook profile is verified and afterwards linked to your Twitter account.
Tips: If you desire to publish your tweets to a Facebook page that you take care of, examine the "My Facebook page" alternative and select a Facebook web page from the drop-down menu. To unlink your Facebook profile from your Twitter account, click the "Disconnect" link in the Facebook panel of the profile-settings screen.
Caution: Twitter "@reply" messages will not be published to your Facebook wall surface.