Link Facebook and Twitter Accounts
Go to http://www.facebook.com/twitter and also click the "link to twitter" switch. You could attach your individual profile (on top) and/or any of your Facebook web pages all from this page.
Note: you need to be visited to the Twitter account you are attempting to web link.
From there it will take you to a timely to license Facebook to use your account. If you are not visited, you will certainly need to enter your Twitter username as well as password initially.
Once you click "Authorize" it will certainly redirect you back to Facebook where you see the following screen and can pick exactly what type of content you want to share by clicking on packages.
Below you could make a decision how much details you wish to show to Twitter after that click "save changes" and you're good to go! Currently you'll have the ability to merely publish a condition upgrade in Facebook that will conserve you from needing to login to both solutions as well as upload 2 separate updates.
Keep in mind: since Twitter has a 140 personality restriction, it will immediately trim your post with an automatically developed short URL (Example fb.me/ XYC) that will connect back to the original article on Facebook.
Connecting Your Tweets to Facebook
1. Click the profile icon in the top right edge of your Twitter screen. Click "Settings" from the drop-down menu - (http://twitter.com/settings/applications).
2. Click "Profile" on the left side of the screen.
3. Click the "Post your Tweets to Facebook" button below the display.
4. Click the "Sign in to Facebook and connect your accounts" button.
5. Enter your Facebook email address as well as password if prompted.
6. Click the "Log In with Facebook" button.
7. Click the "Allow" button. Your Facebook account is authenticated then linked to your Twitter account.
Tips: If you want to release your tweets to a Facebook web page that you manage, inspect the "My Facebook page" alternative as well as pick a Facebook web page from the drop-down menu. To unlink your Facebook account from your Twitter account, click the "Disconnect" web link in the Facebook panel of the profile-settings display.
Warning: Twitter "@reply" messages won't be released to your Facebook wall surface.