How to Untag Yourself From A Photo On Facebook
The best ways to: Untag Yourself in a Facebook Image
1. Login to Facebook and click on the "notifications" button/icon located at the top of the web page. (Hint: icon is the world/globe image situated on top left of page).
2. Click the notification containing information concerning the photo you were tagged in. If you do not see the notification, click "See All notifications".
3. As soon as you locate the best notification, click the photo web link and it will reroute you to the taged photo.
4. Below the photo, click "Options" and choose Report/Remove Tag.
5. A pop-up window with a checklist of Options describing why you intend to eliminate the tag (i.e. I want to eliminate this tag, it's bothering me, etc.) will certainly appear. Select the ideal one as well as click "Continue" Voila! You have successfully eliminated the tag from the photo and it will not appear in your Facebook Photos.
How You Can Untag A Person You Tagged on a Wall Surface Image on Facebook
1. Visit to your Facebook account. Look at the name noted in the top-right edge of the display. If the listed name is not your organisation name, click the drop-down arrow to the right of your name and select your organisation name under the "Use Facebook as" heading. Your organisation web page will load.
2. Scroll down past your admin panel till you see the name and also address of your service provided under your cover image. Click on the "Photos" option simply to the right of your service address.
3. Click the "Wall Photos" album to see a checklist of all the wall images you have actually submitted. Click the photo containing the tag you want to remove, and it will automatically expand. A list of all the marked people shows up to the right of the image.
4. Move your mouse over the name of the individual you want to untag. After a minute, a brand-new menu shows up. Select "Remove Tag" from this menu to untag that individual.