How To Tag People In A Facebook Post
Tag a person in a post. To do so:
- Begin a brand-new post by touching the status update punctual at the top of your Newsfeed or Timeline. It will review "Just what's on your mind ...?", "Would you such as to share an update ...?", or something comparable.
- Faucet Tag People. It's beside a blue silhouette near the base of the screen. If you do not see this option, faucet Add to your post listed below the message prompt to open up the food selection of choices.
- Faucet Who are you with? at the top of the screen.
- Additionally, faucet someone who shows up in the "POINTER" list on the screen.
- Beginning typing the name of a person.
- Touch the name of the individual you wish to tag when it shows up on the screen. Type other individuals's names as well as tap them if you wish to label even more than someone.
- Faucet Done in the upper-right when you're completed. On Android, the button might be labeled Next.
- Create a comment as well as faucet Post in the upper-right edge. Your blog post will certainly appear on your Timeline, and the various other individual will certainly receive a notice that you tagged them in an article.
Tag someone by inputting their name. To do so:
- Begin a post or a comment on one more blog post, picture, or video clip.
- Begin keying a someone's name throughout the blog post or remark. Facebook will make suggestions as you type.
- Additionally, kind @ prior to typing a name. This lets Facebook understand that you desire to label someone in your post or remark.
- Touch the name of the user you wish to identify when it shows up.
- Tap Post in the upper-right. Your post or comment will certainly be uploaded, and also the other customer will certainly get a notice that you labelled them in a post.