If you have actually made a decision to bypass your Facebook page for a various way to reach your target market, or if you're moving in a new instructions with your occupation, getting rid of that Facebook page is a thankfully painless procedure.
How to Shutdown A Facebook Page
To remove a Facebook page you've created for your business navigate to that page and also do the following:
- Click Settings on top of the page.
- Scroll down to the really last option under General - Remove page - and also click Edit.
- Click the connect to remove your page.
- In the popup window that opens up click Delete page.
- You should see a message confirming that your page has actually gone into removal setting.
There are a few points to keep in mind:
- You have 2 Week to change your mind. If you decide you don't want to erase your page you can restore it by mosting likely to the page before both week duration finishes and also clicking Cancel Deletion.
- If you wish to offer yourself a break from running a Facebook page yet do not wish to erase it entirely, you can unpublish it so only admins could see it. You will likewise not lose your followers if you do this.
The best ways to unpublish your page without erasing it
If you typically aren't specific whether you intend to completely delete your page, you could "unpublish" it (make it exclusive so only page admins can view it).
Here's just how:
Visit to the Facebook page you administer.
Click "Settings" in the upper righthand corner of your display.
Discover the "page Visibility" setting (it's the 2nd one), as well as click the pencil symbol to edit.
Click the "Unpublish page" radio button then click "Save Changes".
Have you determined to remove your Facebook page? Are you planning on concentrating your social media sites initiatives in other places? Allow us know everything about it in the remarks.