How To See Archived Messages On Facebook
1. Login to your Facebook account.
2. On the left sidebar, under the Favorites area, click the Messages web link.
3. On the ideal pane, you must currently be able a list of all of your messages.
4. If you intend to archive a message (type of erase feature) to make sure that it won't trouble you anymore, click the "X" symbol situated on the right-side of the message itself. You need to have the ability to see a small, black, square balloon called "Archive".
5. This straightforward action will send the message to the archive section.
6. If you desire to recover and recover your archived messages as well as your unread and also sent messages (as well as emails as well as spam additionally), click the magnifying glass symbol situated on the blank Browse field.
7. Currently, click a choice of your choice. This will certainly let you search any type of message you archived or didn't read or thought about as spam etc.
- To reply to an archived message, type the reply in the "Compose a Reply ..." box listed below the message and afterwards click the "Reply" button.
- To include a record or photo documents to an archived message, create a message to the various other Facebook user explaining why you're connecting a documents or image and click the "Add Files" or "Add Photos" symbol listed below the Write a Reply box. Select a conserved file, click "Open up" when triggered and after that click "Reply" to send out the message.