How To Put Someone On Restricted List On Facebook
- Restricted close friends could not see your profile updates on Facebook.
- Blocked friends are not able to view anything your timeline, chat or tag with you.
Just how to restrict close friends from seeing your Facebook Profile updates?
- In the beginning, check in to your Facebook account.
- Next off, click the gear icon on top right of the Facebook home web page and choose Privacy Settings from the food selection panel.
- Under Privacy settings page, go to left side of the web page as well as click on the Blocking section.
- Next off, you will certainly see a new web page called Manage Blocking on the display. At the top side of the page, click on Edit List link under Restricted List option.
- When you will see the Edit Restricted home window, click the Friends button on top left side to show all your Facebook close friends in listing.
- To limit somebody from watching your public updates, click on their names.
- As soon as you have actually chosen all the buddies whom you want to limit or obstruct, click the Finish switch to conserve the brand-new profile modifications.