How to Make Your Facebook Friends Private
If this open gain access to makes you unpleasant, right here's how you can stop these viewings, and make your friend list private:
1. Log onto Facebook, as well as enter your individual timeline by clicking the link that includes your name and profile image, located on the right side of the top bar.
2. Once there, click the switch that claims "Friends" This web link will certainly be located directly above package where you create condition updates, message photos/videos, as well as produce life events.
3. Then, in the "Friends" field of this page, most likely to the leading right edge, as well as seek a tiny image of a pencil. Click on this, and afterwards click on the "Edit Privacy" link.
4. Lastly, in the leading section of this pop-up, you'll see the concern, "Who can see your friends list?" Click on the down arrowhead located on the right side, and pick the privacy setup that functions best for you.
If you want to have the most personal privacy feasible, click "Only Me" Nonetheless, you do have various other options. You can make the list readily available to individuals who are friends with you (Buddies), or restrict it to your especially friends (friends Except Associates). You could even create a custom list of who can, and can not access the list (Customized). If you later on determine to drop these security restrictions entirely, you could constantly make your friends list readily available to every person (Public).
5. (Optional): Click the down arrowhead that states "More Options" to see other options for that can, as well as could not, see your friend list.
Maintain Personal Info Personal
We wish your improved protection settings will give you satisfaction as you check out one of the most prominent social media network worldwide.