How to Get My Business On Facebook
The best ways to Create a Facebook Business Account (with a new Facebook Page)
Step 1: Make sure you typically aren't logged into Facebook. Most likely to http://www.facebook.com and click the link on the front Page that says "Create a Page ...".
Step 2: Select "Cause or Community" for your not-for-profit. Each of these options have somewhat different 'about' sections that enable you to include various types of info. As an example, a Local Business of Area' might have opening up times. You could change this in the future.
Action 3: Fill out the information in the kind. You will then be sent a confirmation e-mail so make sure you utilize and email address that you have access to.
This will certainly Create your not-for-profit's Facebook Business Account.
Tip 4: The next part is to establish the new Facebook Page. Merely follow the prompts to finish the Page. You can likewise skip this procedure for now or complete developing your Facebook Page.
Why make use of a Facebook Business Account?
There are a number of reasons a Facebook Business Account could be necessary when establishing a Facebook Page for your not-for-profit:.
- Centralise your organisation's use of Facebook.
- Limit personnel task while on Facebook.
- Decrease the risk included with connecting the Facebook Page to your personnel's personal account.
- No team have a personal account and also do not wish to Create one.
What can (and also can not) a Facebook Business Account do?
The two main function of Facebook Business Accounts are to:
- Create as well as Take Care Of Facebook Pages.
- Create and manage Facebook Adverts.
This consists of posting to your Pages (consisting of events, photos etc), 'liking' various other Pages as your Page, accessing Facebook Page Insights, promoting articles and also other.
Nonetheless, there are things you can not do that you could if you carry out the Page from a personal Facebook Profile.
- You can not use Facebook as your Page (i.e. you cannot comment on other Pages or gain access to your Page's information feed).
- You don't have accessibility to Facebook search.
- You can not change the 'voice' on your Facebook Page to comment as on your own.
Also, you can't utilize Facebook as a specific such as:.
- You can not add/tag/invite people (unless you're replying to a comment).
- Sign up with or handle any Facebook Teams.