How To Get Facebook On Iphone 4
1. Open your iPhone's App Store. Touch the App Store icon, which is a light-blue application with a stylized, white "A" on its front.
2. Faucet Search. It's the magnifying glass symbol in the bottom-right edge of the screen.
3. Tap the search bar. It's at the top of the display; you'll see the expression "App Store" in this bar.
4. Type facebook right into the search bar. This is the app's main name in the App Store.
5. Tap Search. It's a blue button in the bottom-right edge of your iPhone's keyboard. Doing so will certainly Search the App Store for the Facebook app, which need to be the leading thing on the results page.
6. Tap GET. This button is to the right of the Facebook app symbol, which appears like a white "f" on a dark-blue background. A pop-up menu will show up.
-If you've downloaded Facebook before and then erased it, you'll see a download symbol instead of GET.
-If you see OPEN rather than GET, Facebook is currently installed on your iPhone.
7. Enter your Apple ID password or Touch ID. If your iPhone has Touch ID allowed for the App Store, you'll be motivated to check your fingerprint; or else, you'll need to input your Apple ID password. The Facebook application will begin downloading onto your apple iphone.
-This procedure can take a few mins if you're making use of mobile data or a slow-moving Web link.
-You may not be motivated to enter your Apple ID or Touch ID if you have actually downloaded and install Facebook before.
8. Wait for the download to complete. Once Facebook is done downloading, the progression circle on the best side of the screen will certainly be replaced with an OPEN switch.
-You can open Facebook by tapping OPEN here, or you could tap the Facebook app symbol on your apple iphone's Home Display.
Link to download Facebook on iOS: https://itunes.apple.com/nz/app/facebook/id284882215?mt=8