How To Get Archived Messages On Facebook
1. Login to your Facebook account.
2. On the left sidebar, under the Faves section, click the Messages web link.
3. On the appropriate pane, you ought to now be able a listing of all your messages.
4. If you intend to archive a message (kind of delete feature) so that it will not bother you anymore, click the "X" symbol located on the right-side of the message itself. You must have the ability to see a small, black, square balloon named "Archive".
5. This easy action will certainly send out the message to the archive section.
6. If you wish to recoup as well as fetch your archived messages as well as your unread and sent messages (and e-mails and also spam additionally), click the magnifying glass symbol located on the empty Look field.
7. Currently, click a choice of your choice. This will certainly allow you look any kind of message you archived or didn't check out or considered as spam etc.
- To respond to an archived message, type the reply in the "Compose a Reply ..." box listed below the message and after that click the "Reply" button.
- To include a file or image data to an archived message, create a message to the various other Facebook customer describing why you're attaching a data or image and also click the "Include Documents" or "Include Photos" icon listed below the Write a Reply box. Select a conserved data, click "Open up" when prompted and after that click "Reply" to send the message.