How To Find Archived Messages On Facebook App
1. Login to your Facebook account.
2. On the left sidebar, under the Faves area, click the Messages link.
3. On the ideal pane, you ought to now be able a list of all of your messages.
4. If you want to archive a message (sort of delete feature) to ensure that it won't trouble you any longer, click the "X" symbol situated on the right-side of the message itself. You need to be able to see a tiny, black, square balloon called "Archive".
5. This simple activity will send the message to the archive area.
6. If you wish to recover and also recover your archived messages along with your unread and also sent messages (and also e-mails as well as spam additionally), click the magnifying glass symbol located on the blank Search field.
7. Currently, click an alternative of your selection. This will let you search any message you archived or didn't read or taken into consideration as spam etc.
- To respond to an archived message, kind the reply in the "Write a Reply ..." box below the message and after that click the "Reply" switch.
- To include a file or photo file to an archived message, create a message to the various other Facebook individual describing why you're affixing a data or picture and also click the "Add Files" or "Include Photos" symbol below the Write a Reply box. Select a conserved data, click "Open" when prompted and also then click "Reply" to send the message.