How To Erase Likes On Facebook
The best ways to delete Facebook likes:
1. On your account just listed below your timeline cover click on „ likes".
2. Scroll completely to the bottom up until you locate the area „ likes".
3. Ensure you've chosen „ All likes".
4. Hit that „ See all" web link at the end of the box:
5. The resulting tab will give you a list of all your likes as ceramic tiles with preview image. This is exactly how you unlike each one:
Ways to Get Rid Of a liked Status on Facebook
"Liking" somebody's Facebook Status does a number of points. Initially, it places your name under the Status, revealing audiences that you liked it. Second, it sends a notice to whoever published the Status. Third, if an additional user posts or likes the Facebook Status, you'll also obtain notices. Get rid of the like from another person's Status update if you clicked the "Like" switch by mistake or want to remove it for another factor. You can also remove your own Status updates from your timeline, even if another user has liked it.
Remove Your "Like" from an additional Person's Status
1. Sign in to your Facebook account and also get in the name of the person whose Status you liked in the "Search" input field on top of the screen.
2. Click on the individual on the list that shows up.
3. Find the Status that you liked in the person's timeline.
4. Click the "Unlike" link listed below the Status.
Eliminate Your Very Own "liked" Status
1. Sign in to Facebook and also click your account web link in the upper-left corner of the display.
2. Discover the Status update that you want to get rid of in your timeline.
3. Hover the cursor over the Status upgrade and also click on the pencil icon in the upper-right corner of the Status panel.
4. Click "Delete ..." from the drop-down menu. A confirmation dialog appears.
5. Click the "Delete" switch to confirm your choice.