If you have actually chosen to forego your Facebook page for a various way to reach your target market, or if you're relocating a brand-new direction with your profession, eliminating that Facebook page is a thankfully painless procedure.
How to Erase Facebook Page
To erase a Facebook page you've created for your business browse to that page as well as do the following:
- Click Settings at the top of the page.
- Scroll down to the really last option under General - Remove page - and click Edit.
- Click the link to erase your page.
- In the popup window that opens up click Delete page.
- You ought to see a message validating that your page has entered deletion mode.
There are a few things to keep in mind:
- You have 2 Week to change your mind. If you determine you do not wish to remove your page you can recover it by going to the page before the two week duration ends and clicking Cancel Deletion.
- If you want to give on your own a break from running a Facebook page yet don't intend to erase it entirely, you can unpublish it so only admins can see it. You will certainly additionally not shed your followers if you do this.
How to unpublish your page without erasing it
If you typically aren't certain whether you want to completely erase your page, you can "unpublish" it (make it personal so just page admins could see it).
Below's exactly how:
Visit to the Facebook page you administer.
Click "Settings" in the top righthand edge of your display.
Find the "page Visibility" setting (it's the second one), and click the pencil icon to modify.
Click the "Unpublish page" radio switch and after that click "Save Changes".
Have you chosen to remove your Facebook page? Are you intending on focusing your social media sites initiatives in other places? Let us know everything about it in the remarks.