If you've chosen to bypass your Facebook page for a various means to reach your audience, or if you're relocating a new direction with your career, doing away with that Facebook page is a luckily painless process.
How to Delete A Page You Created On Facebook
To erase a Facebook page you've created for your business navigate to that page and do the following:
- Click Settings at the top of the page.
- Scroll down to the really last alternative under General - Remove page - as well as click Edit.
- Click the connect to erase your page.
- In the popup window that opens click Delete page.
- You ought to see a message validating that your page has gone into removal setting.
There are a few things to remember:
- You have 2 Week to change your mind. If you choose you don't intend to delete your page you could restore it by going to the page before the two week period ends as well as clicking Cancel Deletion.
- If you want to provide on your own a break from running a Facebook page yet don't intend to delete it totally, you can unpublish it so just admins could see it. You will certainly also not shed your followers if you do this.
How you can unpublish your page without removing it
If you aren't specific whether you want to completely remove your page, you could "unpublish" it (make it exclusive so only page admins can watch it).
Here's just how:
Visit to the Facebook page you provide.
Click "Settings" in the upper righthand edge of your display.
Find the "page Visibility" setting (it's the 2nd one), and also click the pencil symbol to modify.
Click the "Unpublish page" radio button and afterwards click "Save Changes".
Have you made a decision to remove your Facebook page? Are you planning on focusing your social media sites efforts elsewhere? Allow us recognize all about it in the comments.