If you have actually chosen to forego your Facebook page for a various way to reach your audience, or if you're relocating a brand-new instructions with your occupation, removing that Facebook page is a thankfully pain-free process.
How to Delete A Page In Facebook that I Created
To erase a Facebook page you have actually created for your business browse to that page and also do the following:
- Click Settings on top of the page.
- Scroll down to the very last alternative under General - Remove page - and click Edit.
- Click the connect to delete your page.
- In the popup window that opens click Delete page.
- You must see a message verifying that your page has entered deletion setting.
There are a couple of points to keep in mind:
- You have 14 days to change your mind. If you choose you do not wish to erase your page you can recover it by mosting likely to the page prior to the two week duration finishes and also clicking Cancel Deletion.
- If you wish to offer on your own a break from running a Facebook page but don't intend to remove it totally, you can unpublish it so only admins can see it. You will certainly also not shed your followers if you do this.
The best ways to unpublish your page without erasing it
If you aren't specific whether you intend to completely remove your page, you can "unpublish" it (make it private so just page admins could view it).
Below's just how:
Log in to the Facebook page you administer.
Click "Settings" in the top righthand edge of your display.
Discover the "page Visibility" setting (it's the 2nd one), as well as click the pencil symbol to modify.
Click the "Unpublish page" radio button and after that click "Save Changes".
Have you decided to remove your Facebook page? Are you planning on focusing your social media efforts elsewhere? Let us know all about it in the remarks.