How To Delete All Photo From Facebook
1. See Facebook's web page and log right into your account.
2. Click "Profile" at the top-right corner of the web page to view your profile.
3. Click the "Photos" link listed below your profile image on the left side of the web page.
4. Click the Album for which you intend to remove several images. The Album's photos appear.
5. Click the "Edit Album" web link above the pictures. A dialog box appears with basic options.
6. Click the "Edit Photos" web link at the bottom-left edge of the dialog box. The album-editing web page appears. You can also click the "Delete Album" alternative under of the dialog box to delete every picture in the Album.
7. Click the "Delete This Photo" box underneath each picture you want to delete.
8. Click "Save Changes" at the end of the album-editing web page to erase the selected images.
I hope this write-up could become reference for you and can help you. Thanks for reviewing this post and thanks for going to ...