How To Check My Facebook History
Click the gear icon in the upper right-hand edge of Facebook, and also visit Activity Log. from there, click the "More" button in the left sidebar to expose the "Search" choice. Click it to watch your search history.
1. Kind "status history" right into the leading search box. Click the "status history" app from the drop-down list.
2. Click the "Go to App" button on top of the application's description web page. On the next web page, you are asked to allow to the application. Click the "Allow" switch to permit for the app to access your Facebook information.
3. Scroll down the web page until you see the All status Updates So Far area. You'll see a box with a scroll bar. Scrolling up and down this section lets you see all of the status updates that you have actually ever posted to your account. The status history application takes several mins to fill the first time as it gets your history.
1. Type "Who Unfriended You" in the top search field. Click the application with the exact same title of the search term.
2. Click the "Go to App" button on the top of the application's details page. On the next screen, you are asked to allow for the application to get your Facebook profile data. Click "Allow" to grant permission.
3. Testimonial the Who Unfriended You web page that tons. You will certainly see a listing of names with straight connect to each Facebook account.
4. Scroll down below the list of Friend names. Most likely to the Distinction From Before area. If somebody has actually deleted you as a friend given that you set up the app, then that person's name is displayed in this section. For ideal results, wait a few days to a couple of weeks prior to returning to the application to examine that has actually deleted you on Facebook.
1. Go to friendlens.me in your browser as well as click the "Log in with Facebook" button in the middle of the screen. If asked to give permission to your Facebook data, click the "Allow" button in the popup home window.
2. Scroll backwards and forwards the page to see pictures in the Your Friends sight. The pictures revealed on this page are all the ones that were uploaded in the last few days. You could return to this sight at any time by clicking the "Recent Photos" button at the top of any kind of FriendLens page.
3. Click the "Your Photos" button on top of the web page to view all the pictures that you have ever before uploaded to your Facebook account. The very first time the application loads, it may take numerous mins to present the photos.
4. Go to the left sidebar and also click the name of a friend. On the following display, you will certainly see all the pictures ever posted by that Friend. You can individually watch the pictures of each Friend by going to each name or utilizing the search box at the top of the Friends sidebar.