How To Change Page Name On Facebook
Facebook enables Page admins to change a Facebook Page name as long as the name complies with Facebook's standards for Page names. Adhere to the steps below to change your Facebook Page name:
1. Visit to your Facebook account.
2. Click the drop-down menu symbol on the upper-right part of the Page.
3. Click the Page for which you wish to change the name. If the Facebook Page is not displayed, click on the See More alternative to check out all the Facebook pages associated with your account.
4. On the target Facebook Page's Web page, click on the More symbol from the menu bar.
5. Click Edit Page Info.
6. On the General tab, Change the Facebook Page name to the new name you have actually selected.
7. Click Save Changes.
8. A pop-up dialog box will be shown advising you of your current Facebook Page name as well as the new Page name. Authorization may occupy to 3 days.
9. Click on the Request Change switch.
10. Another message will pop-up informing you that Facebook is examining your Facebook name. Click OK.
11. Wait on Facebook to evaluate and approve your brand-new Facebook Page name. When authorized, your Facebook Page will certainly now have its new name.
I have actually just shown you how you can change a Facebook Page name. If you have inquiries concerning transforming your Facebook Page's name, let me know in the remarks area. Your concern may be featured in the frequently asked questions area.