As i already told you that Facebook has great deal of privacy setting and also using it you could make your Facebook account very secure and also private. Currently Facebook customer has his control over lot of points on his Facebook account and Blocking Facebook friend list from various other is additionally part of Facebook privacy setting.In situation if you don't desire unfamiliar people to see your friend list after that you could just hide it from them. Blocking Facebook friend list from public or from your Facebook friends is really simple. For block your Facebook friend list from public simply comply with the this overview:
How to Block Friend List On Facebook
1. Log right into your Facebook account and click your name on top right edge to watch your profile page.
2. Click the "Edit" button at the upper right corner of your account page. An "Edit Profile" page opens.
3. Click "Friends and Relationships" on the left side of the page. New options show up allowing you to change your friends list privacy settings to name a few points.
4. Click the drop-down arrowhead to the right of the "Friends" section.
5. Pick either "Friends" or "Only Me" to ban individuals from seeing your friends list. "Friends" restricts access to your friends list to just your friends. "Only Me" restricts access to everyone except you.
6. Click "Save Changes" to finish.
1. Log into your Facebook account and also click your name on top right corner to see your profile page.
2. Click "Friends" at the top of your timeline to see your friends list.
3. Click the "Edit" button at the top right of the page. A drop-down menu appears.
4. Click the downward-pointing arrow in the drop-down menu. More choices appear.
5. Choose either "Friends" or "Only Me" to restrict individuals from watching your friends list. "Friends" limits accessibility to your friends list to just your friends. "Only Me" limits accessibility to every person except you.