How I Contact Facebook Customer Service
Technique 1: Utilizing Facebook Resources
1. Open the Facebook Help Center website. If you typically aren't already logged right into Facebook, you'll require click the Log In button in the top right edge of the page to enter your Facebook e-mail address as well as password.
2. Testimonial the alternatives toolbar. This is at the top of the display, straight underneath the search bar-- you'll need to drag your mouse cursor over each alternative to see its subsections. Your choices include the following:
- Making use of Facebook - This area of the Help Center covers standard Facebook functionality, consisting of how-tos on friending, messaging, as well as account development.
- Managing Your Account - Covers items such as your login and also your profile settings.
- Privacy and also Safety and security - Addresses account security, unfriending individuals, and hacked/fake accounts.
- Plans and Reporting - Covers basic reporting (misuse, spam, and so on) along with handling a deceases individual's Facebook account and reporting hacked or phony accounts.
- You can also look into the "Questions You May Have" and also "Popular Topics" sections on this page, considering that they cover common issues as well as problems.
3. Select a pertinent area. For example, if you're having a problem with an impostor account, you would certainly select the "Privacy and Safety" section and after that click Hacked and Fake Accounts.
4. Review extra choices. In maintaining with the impostor account instance, you might click the "How do I report an account that's pretending to be me?" link. Doing so will raise a series of steps that discuss ways to fix your circumstance.
- For example, Facebook recommends managing an impostor account by mosting likely to the account's profile page, clicking ..., and also clicking Report, then complying with the on-screen instructions.
5. Utilize the search bar to expedite your process. To do this, simply click the search bar on top of the Help Center page - it will say something like "Hi (Your Name), how can we help?" - as well as type in a couple of words associated with your complaint. You ought to see a number of recommendations appear in a drop-down menu below the search bar.
- For example, you might enter "impostor account", after that click on the "How do I report an account for impersonation?" result.
- The search bar below only links to Facebook's pre-written articles-- if you're trying to find a response to a particular issue not covered in the Help Center, avoid in advance to the Area page.
6. Open Up the Ads Help Center page. If your company or page is having concerns with advertisements, your questions are generally addressed in this area.
- To look into advertising and marketing, you'll intend to click Creating Ads or Managing Ads.
- For troubles with advertising, you'll need to click Troubleshooting Your Ads and then select an issue on the subsequent menu.
7. See the Facebook Community page. If you can not discover your present trouble noted anywhere in the Help Center, your best choice is to seek it in the community forums below.
- You'll see a search bar at the top of this page-- you could look up subjects (e.g., handicapped accounts) from here.
Approach 2: Sending a Complaint through the Bbb
1. Open up Facebook's Bbb page.
2. Scroll down and also click Submit a Complaint. This is on the lower best side of the webpage alongside the Submit a Review switch.
3. Click Click Here to File a Complaint. This is beneath the "I am looking to resolve a dispute with a business" directly the left side of the page.
4. Submit the Credentials Questions kind. Below, you'll should click the "Yes" or "No" checkbox for each of the complying with inquiries:
-Is this an employee/employer complaint?
-Is this a discrimination or civil rights complaint?
-Does your complaint allege a criminal act?
-Is this a business with a complaint for collections purposes with another business?
-Is this complaint in litigation?
-Is this complaint based solely on dissatisfaction with a price?
-Is this complaint about a purchase you wish you never made?
-Are solely seeking an apology from the business?
-Are you filing this complaint for BBB information only?
5. Click Proceed to Complaint Form. You could also click Clear & Start Over to begin completing the kind once more.
6. Click Proceed. If you want to alter the language of the list below forms, you need to first click the "Select Language" bar in the leading left edge of the display then click your recommended language.
7. Complete the issue kind. This will certainly vary from person to person based on one's individual details and also the nature of one's problem, but make certain to be as comprehensive as possible when filling in this kind. You should include all of the following:
-The problem you're encountering
-The steps you took to resolve the problem
-The issues you ran into while attempting to resolve the problem
-Any potential solutions and/or suggestions you can think of
8. Scroll down as well as click Submit Complaint.
9. Await an email to show up. Facebook operates on West Shore time, so expect your e-mail to show up accordingly within 3 to 5 business days.
Method 3: Submitting an Appeal for a Handicapped Account
1. Open Up the Disabled Facebook Account page. If your account hasn't already been handicapped (or isn't really currently impaired), you will not be able to submit an allure.
2. Click the "submit an appeal" web link. This is towards all-time low of the page's paragraph alongside the "If you think your account was disabled by mistake" line.
3. Key in your Facebook e-mail address. You can likewise make use of a phone number below.
4. Enter your complete name. See to it the name noted below straight matches the name on your account.
5. Click Choose Files. You'll additionally should submit a photo of an ID-- be it a driver's certificate, a license, or a passport photo.
- If you do not have a photo of your ID offered, take one now as well as send it to yourself using email so you can download it to your desktop computer.
6. Click on a file location. For instance, you may click Desktop below.
7. Click your ID image. This will publish it to the Facebook form.
8. Kind details into the "Additional Info" box. This is the area in which you could validate the awakening of your account. Consider including information like the following:
-Why your account shouldn't have been deactivated
-Why you want your account to be reactivated
-Any other extenuating factors that might help your account be reactivated (for example, malicious interference with your account)
9. Click Send. Doing so will certainly send your type to Facebook for review. Please note that you might not receive a response for a number of days.
- If you do not get a response within a week, try resubmitting your type.
Method 4: Recuperating Your Password
1. Open up the Facebook website.
2. Click "Forgot Account?". This option is below the "Password" area in the leading right corner of your screen.
3. Type in your name, email address, or telephone number. Ensure you could access whichever platform you opt to choose.
4. Hit Enter.
5. Click Continue.
6. Examine your chosen tool of communication for a code. As an example, if you provided your contact number, you should obtain a text with a code.
- If you select email, inspect your Spam folder.
7. Type your code right into the "Enter Code" field.
8. Click Continue.
9. Click Continue once again. You could additionally prefer to log out of your account on all gadgets if you assume your account has been maliciously appropriated.
10. Key in a new password.
11. Click Continue. Your password has efficiently been reset across all Facebook platforms (e.g., mobile as well as desktop computer alike).