How Do You Repost On Facebook
1. Log-in to Facebook.
2. Locate the post you want to copy and also repost on your newsfeed, a friend's account or business page.
3. Press "Share" under the post.
4. Use the drop-down box in the "Share This Status" dialog box to pick that you wish to share the post with. You can repost to your own timeline, a friend's timeline, to a group, on a page you possess or as an exclusive message to another customer.
5. Filter who sees the shared post by using the "Custom" drop-down box in the "Share This Status" dialog box. This allows you to opt to exclude certain people or lists from seeing the post, even if you share it on your timeline.
6. Compose a message of your own in the "Write something ..." box. This isn't really called for, however offers the chance to contribute to the initial message or clarify why you're reposting.
7. Press "Share Status" to repost.
Idea: While uncommon, some posts might not have a "Share" web link. To copy these posts, highlight the text you want to share as well as press "Ctrl-C" to copy the message. In the "Update Status" box, press "Ctrl-V" to paste the text. Press "post" to share. Always give credit history to the original poster.
Caution: When reposting a post from a private customer, guarantee you have authorization to do so. If the post includes individual info, the user may not want the post shown any individual outside their very own circle of friends.