While sharing you can also speak with them using video call or chat, one more reason Facebook is so popular is because of their phone application where you could update your condition anytime, anywhere, it is very comfortable to use Facebook as a contemporary interaction tool today.
However, did you understand that the conversation in the Facebook conversation box or Facebook messenger is stored in the messages till you delete it? In this post I will show you the basic steps just how you can easily remove all the conversation in your inbox, chatbox or in the messenger.
How Do I Remove Chat From Facebook
Actions for erase messages in Facebook:
1. Log in Facebook with your account.
2. Click on messages listed below your profile photo.
3. Most likely to the message which you require to erase.
4. Click Activities at top of your message and also choose delete messages.
5. Select the messages you have to remove. You can delete multiple messages in a single time. Click Erase.
6. An appear box shows up, which is making a confirmation of deleting this messages. Click Delete message.
7. After clicking on delete message, the selected messages obtains erased.
Steps for removing whole conversation:
- Go to the messages which you require to delete completely.
- Go to Actions as well as pick Delete conversation.
- A pop-up screen appears requesting confirmation.
- The entire conversation is now erased.