How Do I Edit A Facebook Post
The best ways to Edit or Get Rid Of A Facebook post
To remove or edit a Facebook post is as straightforward as removing a Facebook Comment as defined over. If you wish to get rid of or modify an undesirable post on Facebook;
1. Authorize right into your Facebook Account either through a web browser or the mobile
2. Open the post you desire to edit
3. Then, click on the drop-down like icon at the right end of the post
4. Proceed to either get rid of or modify the post as you like. You could not get rid of other people's post however you can report them for spam or various other points
The best ways to Edit or Eliminate A Facebook Comment
If you are chatting on Facebook through a browser like Opera mini, Mozilla Firefox, or Google Chrome, you are mosting likely to find out the best ways to modify or remove a Facebook Comment from a post.
1. Authorize into your Facebook account via any one of the net browsers
2. Reach the post where you have actually created a comment as well as want to modify
3. You will certainly see a pen-like symbol at the appropriate end of the Comment. Click on the icon and also pick whether you desire to edit or erase the Comment. If you are the one the one that upgraded the post, you could just delete other individuals's Comment but not modify them.
4. The, continue to edit the Comment or eliminate it entirely and also re-post