Facebook Help Desk Phone Number
Method 1: Using Facebook Resources
1. Open the Facebook Help Center web page. If you typically aren't currently logged into Facebook, you'll need click the Log In switch in the top right edge of the page to enter your Facebook e-mail address and password.
2. Evaluation the choices toolbar. This is at the top of the screen, directly under the search bar-- you'll need to drag your mouse arrow over each alternative to watch its subsections. Your choices include the following:
- Making use of Facebook - This area of the Help Center covers standard Facebook performance, consisting of how-tos on friending, messaging, as well as account creation.
- Handling Your Account - Covers things such as your login and your account settings.
- Privacy and also Safety and security - Addresses account safety and security, unfriending people, as well as hacked/fake accounts.
- Plans as well as Reporting - Covers standard reporting (abuse, spam, etc.) along with handling a deceases individual's Facebook account as well as reporting hacked or fake accounts.
- You could likewise take a look at the "Questions You May Have" as well as "Popular Topics" areas on this page, since they cover usual issues as well as issues.
3. Select an appropriate section. For instance, if you're having an issue with an impostor account, you would certainly choose the "Privacy and Safety" area and after that click Hacked and Fake Accounts.
4. Evaluation additional alternatives. In maintaining with the impostor account instance, you might click the "How do I report an account that's pretending to be me?" link. Doing so will certainly bring up a collection of actions that discuss how you can treat your scenario.
- For instance, Facebook suggests handling an impostor account by mosting likely to the account's profile page, clicking ..., as well as clicking Report, after that adhering to the on-screen instructions.
5. Utilize the search bar to expedite your procedure. To do this, simply click on the search bar at the top of the Help Center page - it will say something like "Hi (Your Name), how can we help?" - and enter a couple of words associated with your issue. You ought to see several recommendations appear in a drop-down menu below the search bar.
- For instance, you might key in "impostor account", after that click the "How do I report an account for impersonation?" outcome.
- The search bar below only connect to Facebook's pre-written write-ups-- if you're seeking a response to a specific problem not covered in the Help Center, avoid ahead to the Neighborhood page.
6. Open Up the Ads Help Center page. If your organisation or page is having issues with ads, your concerns are typically addressed in this section.
- To look into advertising and marketing, you'll intend to click Creating Ads or Managing Ads.
- For troubles with advertising and marketing, you'll have to click Troubleshooting Your Ads and then select an issue on the subsequent menu.
7. Visit the Facebook Community page. If you cannot locate your current trouble detailed anywhere in the Help Center, your best bet is to seek it in the community forums below.
- You'll see a search bar on top of this page-- you can look up topics (e.g., handicapped accounts) from here.
Approach 2: Sending a Grievance by means of the Better Business Bureau
1. Open up Facebook's Bbb page.
2. Scroll down as well as click Submit a Complaint. This gets on the reduced ideal side of the website beside the Submit a Review switch.
3. Click Click Here to File a Complaint. This is underneath the "I am looking to resolve a dispute with a business" heading on the left side of the page.
4. Complete the Qualification Questions form. Below, you'll need to click the "Yes" or "No" checkbox for each and every of the adhering to questions:
-Is this an employee/employer complaint?
-Is this a discrimination or civil rights complaint?
-Does your complaint allege a criminal act?
-Is this a business with a complaint for collections purposes with another business?
-Is this complaint in litigation?
-Is this complaint based solely on dissatisfaction with a price?
-Is this complaint about a purchase you wish you never made?
-Are solely seeking an apology from the business?
-Are you filing this complaint for BBB information only?
5. Click Proceed to Complaint Form. You could also click Clear & Start Over to start filling out the type once more.
6. Click Proceed. If you wish to change the language of the following forms, you need to first click the "Select Language" bar in the top left corner of the screen then click your recommended language.
7. Complete the complaint form. This will certainly differ from person to person based on one's personal information as well as the nature of one's grievance, however make certain to be as extensive as feasible when filling in this kind. You need to consist of all of the following:
-The problem you're encountering
-The steps you took to resolve the problem
-The issues you ran into while attempting to resolve the problem
-Any potential solutions and/or suggestions you can think of
8. Scroll down as well as click Submit Complaint.
9. Wait on an e-mail to show up. Facebook operates West Shore time, so expect your email to show up accordingly within 3 to 5 service days.
Technique 3: Submitting an Allure for an Impaired Account
1. Open Up the Disabled Facebook Account page. If your account hasn't already been disabled (or isn't really currently impaired), you won't be able to send a charm.
2. Click the "submit an appeal" web link. This is toward all-time low of the page's paragraph alongside the "If you think your account was disabled by mistake" line.
3. Enter your Facebook e-mail address. You could likewise make use of a contact number right here.
4. Enter your full name. See to it the name listed here straight matches the name on your account.
5. Click Choose Files. You'll also need to post a photo of an ID-- be it a chauffeur's certificate, a permit, or a passport photo.
- If you do not have a photo of your ID available, take one now as well as send it to yourself through email so you can download it to your desktop.
6. Click a file location. For instance, you could click Desktop below.
7. Click your ID image. This will certainly submit it to the Facebook type.
8. Kind information into the "Additional Info" box. This is the area in which you could justify the reactivation of your account. Take into consideration including information like the following:
-Why your account shouldn't have been deactivated
-Why you want your account to be reactivated
-Any other extenuating factors that might help your account be reactivated (for example, malicious interference with your account)
9. Click Send. Doing so will send your form to Facebook for review. Please note that you might not receive a response for a number of days.
- If you don't obtain a response within a week, try resubmitting your form.
Method 4: Recovering Your Password
1. Open the Facebook website.
2. Click "Forgot Account?". This choice is under the "Password" area in the leading right corner of your screen.
3. Type in your name, email address, or phone number. See to it you can access whichever system you opt to opt for.
4. Struck Enter.
5. Click Continue.
6. Check your chosen tool of interaction for a code. For instance, if you noted your contact number, you should get a message with a code.
- If you choose e-mail, inspect your Spam folder.
7. Type your code into the "Enter Code" area.
8. Click Continue.
9. Click Continue again. You could additionally opt to log out of your account on all gadgets if you think your account has been maliciously appropriated.
10. Key in a brand-new password.
11. Click Continue. Your password has efficiently been reset across all Facebook systems (e.g., mobile as well as desktop alike).