Facebook Find Old Posts
1. Browse to Facebook and sign in to your account.
2. Click the drop-down menu on top right and also select "Account Settings"
3. Click "Download a copy of your Facebook data"
4. Click "Start My Archive" to request your data. When the request is fulfilled, Facebook will email you with the download web link.
5. Click the download link in the email notice you receive from Facebook to save the archive to your computer system.
6. Open your "Downloads" folder.
7. Right-click the Facebook zip file and also select "Extract" to unzip the archive.
8. Double-click the HTML file to open your Facebook archive in a Web browser.
9. Click "Wall" to check out every Facebook post that has actually been made on your wall surface.
10. Press "Ctrl" as well as "F" to make use of the browser search functionality to promptly discover posts you want to see.
1. Navigate to the Archivedbook web site.
2. Click "Read your profile history now" and after that click "Allow" in the Facebook authorization pop-up home window.
3. Click the tabs along the leading to see various post kinds including wall messages, condition updates, notes, links, images, video clips, check-ins, pages as well as occasions.
4. Click "Older Items First" to select different sort options for your blog posts.
5. Press "Ctrl" and also "F" to use the internet browser search capability to quickly locate posts you intend to see.
Get My Life Back
1. Utilize the Get My Life Back Facebook app. Navigate to apps.facebook.com/get-my-life-back/ as well as log in to your Facebook account.
2. Click "Allow".
3. Go into keywords to look your Facebook wall surface for posts matching your inquiry.
4. Click "Export Your data" to save your whole Facebook wall to your computer.
5. Open your "Downloads" folder.
6. Right-click the Facebook export zip file as well as choose "Extract" to conserve the Facebook wall to your computer.
7. Double-click the HTML file to open your wall in a Web web browser.
8. Press "Ctrl" and "F" to look your Facebook wall surface making use of the browser search performance.