Facebook Contact Help Number
Method 1: Using Facebook Resources
1. Open Up the Facebook Help Center web page. If you aren't currently logged right into Facebook, you'll require click the Log In button in the leading right edge of the page to enter your Facebook email address as well as password.
2. Testimonial the alternatives toolbar. This goes to the top of the screen, straight beneath the search bar-- you'll should drag your computer mouse arrow over each alternative to view its subsections. Your alternatives include the following:
- Using Facebook - This area of the Help Center covers basic Facebook performance, consisting of how-tos on friending, messaging, and account development.
- Managing Your Account - Covers things such as your login and also your profile setups.
- Privacy and also Security - Addresses account safety and security, unfriending individuals, and also hacked/fake accounts.
- Plans and Reporting - Covers basic reporting (abuse, spam, etc.) as well as taking care of a deceases person's Facebook account as well as reporting hacked or phony accounts.
- You can also have a look at the "Questions You May Have" and also "Popular Topics" sections on this page, given that they cover typical problems and problems.
3. Select an appropriate area. For instance, if you're having a trouble with an impostor account, you would certainly choose the "Privacy and Safety" area then click Hacked and Fake Accounts.
4. Evaluation additional choices. In maintaining with the impostor account example, you might click the "How do I report an account that's pretending to be me?" link. Doing so will bring up a collection of steps that discuss how you can correct your circumstance.
- For example, Facebook recommends taking care of an impostor account by mosting likely to the account's profile page, clicking ..., and clicking Report, then adhering to the on-screen guidelines.
5. Utilize the search bar to expedite your procedure. To do this, merely click the search bar on top of the Help Center page - it will say something like "Hi (Your Name), how can we help?" - as well as enter a few words connected to your grievance. You need to see numerous tips appear in a drop-down menu below the search bar.
- As an example, you might type in "impostor account", then click on the "How do I report an account for impersonation?" result.
- The search bar right here just links to Facebook's pre-written articles-- if you're searching for an answer to a specific issue not covered in the Help Center, miss ahead to the Neighborhood page.
6. Open Up the Ads Help Center page. If your organisation or page is having problems with advertisements, your concerns are usually attended to in this section.
- To look into advertising, you'll wish to click Creating Ads or Managing Ads.
- For troubles with advertising and marketing, you'll have to click Troubleshooting Your Ads and then select an issue on the subsequent menu.
7. Check Out the Facebook Community page. If you can not locate your current issue detailed anywhere in the Help Center, your best option is to try to find it in the community forums right here.
- You'll see a search bar on top of this page-- you can search for subjects (e.g., handicapped accounts) from here.
Technique 2: Sending a Problem by means of the Bbb
1. Open Facebook's Better Business Bureau page.
2. Scroll down as well as click Submit a Complaint. This gets on the lower appropriate side of the web page next to the Submit a Review switch.
3. Click Click Here to File a Complaint. This is below the "I am looking to resolve a dispute with a business" directly the left side of the page.
4. Fill in the Qualification Questions kind. Below, you'll have to click the "Yes" or "No" checkbox for every of the complying with inquiries:
-Is this an employee/employer complaint?
-Is this a discrimination or civil rights complaint?
-Does your complaint allege a criminal act?
-Is this a business with a complaint for collections purposes with another business?
-Is this complaint in litigation?
-Is this complaint based solely on dissatisfaction with a price?
-Is this complaint about a purchase you wish you never made?
-Are solely seeking an apology from the business?
-Are you filing this complaint for BBB information only?
5. Click Proceed to Complaint Form. You can also click Clear & Start Over to start completing the type again.
6. Click Proceed. If you intend to transform the language of the following types, you have to first click the "Select Language" bar in the top left corner of the display and after that click your favored language.
7. Fill in the issue type. This will certainly differ from one person to another based on one's personal information and the nature of one's problem, but be sure to be as comprehensive as possible when filling out this type. You ought to include all the following:
-The problem you're encountering
-The steps you took to resolve the problem
-The issues you ran into while attempting to resolve the problem
-Any potential solutions and/or suggestions you can think of
8. Scroll down and also click Submit Complaint.
9. Await an email to arrive. Facebook operates West Coastline time, so anticipate your e-mail to arrive as necessary within three to 5 service days.
Method 3: Sending a Charm for a Handicapped Account
1. Open the Disabled Facebook Account page. If your account hasn't been disabled (or isn't really currently handicapped), you will not have the ability to submit an appeal.
2. Click the "submit an appeal" web link. This is toward the bottom of the page's paragraph beside the "If you think your account was disabled by mistake" line.
3. Type in your Facebook e-mail address. You could additionally use a contact number below.
4. Enter your complete name. See to it the name listed here directly matches the name on your account.
5. Click Choose Files. You'll additionally have to submit a picture of an ID-- be it a chauffeur's license, a license, or a passport photo.
- If you do not have a picture of your ID readily available, take one now and also send it to on your own via e-mail so you can download it to your desktop.
6. Click on a file location. For instance, you may click Desktop here.
7. Click your ID image. This will certainly upload it to the Facebook type.
8. Type details right into the "Additional Info" box. This is the space in which you can justify the resurgence of your account. Consider including details like the following:
-Why your account shouldn't have been deactivated
-Why you want your account to be reactivated
-Any other extenuating factors that might help your account be reactivated (for example, malicious interference with your account)
9. Click Send. Doing so will certainly send your kind to Facebook for evaluation. Please note that you could not receive a response for numerous days.
- If you do not obtain a reaction within a week, try resubmitting your type.
Approach 4: Recouping Your Password
1. Open up the Facebook website.
2. Click "Forgot Account?". This alternative is underneath the "Password" field in the top right edge of your screen.
3. Key in your name, email address, or contact number. Ensure you could access whichever system you choose to opt for.
4. Hit Enter.
5. Click Continue.
6. Check your selected medium of interaction for a code. For instance, if you noted your phone number, you should get a message with a code.
- If you choose email, inspect your Spam folder.
7. Type your code right into the "Enter Code" field.
8. Click Continue.
9. Click Continue once more. You can also opt to log out of your account on all devices if you believe your account has been maliciously appropriated.
10. Type in a new password.
11. Click Continue. Your password has successfully been reset throughout all Facebook platforms (e.g., mobile and desktop alike).