If you've decided to bypass your Facebook page for a various way to reach your audience, or if you're relocating a new direction with your job, eliminating that Facebook page is a the good news is pain-free process.
Delete Facebook Page Permanently
To remove a Facebook page you have actually created for your business navigate to that page and do the following:
- Click Settings at the top of the page.
- Scroll down to the very last option under General - Remove page - and click Edit.
- Click the connect to erase your page.
- In the popup window that opens click Delete page.
- You need to see a message validating that your page has entered removal mode.
There are a few points to bear in mind:
- You have 2 Week to change your mind. If you determine you don't want to erase your page you could recover it by going to the page before the two week duration ends as well as clicking Cancel Deletion.
- If you wish to offer on your own a break from running a Facebook page yet don't intend to delete it totally, you could unpublish it so only admins can see it. You will also not shed your followers if you do this.
The best ways to unpublish your page without deleting it
If you aren't particular whether you want to completely remove your page, you can "unpublish" it (make it personal so just page admins could view it).
Log in to the Facebook page you provide.
Click "Settings" in the upper righthand edge of your screen.
Discover the "page Visibility" setting (it's the 2nd one), as well as click the pencil icon to edit.
Click the "Unpublish page" radio switch and after that click "Save Changes".
Have you chosen to delete your Facebook page? Are you planning on concentrating your social networks initiatives elsewhere? Allow us recognize all about it in the remarks.