Cover Photos For Facebook Timeline
1. The cover photo dimension on desktops has changed from a width of 851 pixels to a width of 828 pixels. (The elevation continues to be the same at 315 pixels.) If you have text or other important information on the edge of your cover photo, you may observe that they're cut off on the edge( s) now
2. Your profile image, Facebook Web page Call as well as Username have actually relocated. They made use of to show up in addition to your cover photo, in the lower left corner. Now they lie on the left side of your cover picture.
3. Web page tabs currently appear under your account picture, as opposed to underneath your cover picture.
4. Facebook Like, Message, and Much more switches now appear listed below your cover photo. These switches utilized to appear under of your cover image.
5. The Call-to-Action switch currently appears below your cover picture-- and also is bigger! This switch utilized to be situated on top of your cover photo (as well as was smaller sized).
Adjustments # 2-5 are fantastic-- since you no more need to fret about your cover picture style being hidden by switches and also text! Before, you had to make sure Facebook had not been concealing any important info on your cover image.
DEVELOPING FACEBOOK COVER PHOTOS FOR DESKTOP COMPUTERS AND MOBILE:
As I stated above, the cover image size on desktops has actually altered to 828 pixels broad by 315 pixels high. But exactly what about on smart phones? It would certainly behave if Facebook would just scale down your cover photo to fit on a smaller sized screen dimension; but no such luck! Instead, Facebook shows your cover picture at a dimension of 640 x 360 on smart phones-- which plants off a good section of the sides of your cover picture that you created at the 828 x 315 size.