Connecting A Facebook Page to Twitter
Go to http://www.facebook.com/twitter and also click the "link to twitter" button. You can connect your personal profile (at the top) and/or any of your Facebook web pages all from this web page.
Keep in mind: you have to be visited to the Twitter account you are attempting to link.
From there it will take you to a timely to authorize Facebook to use your account. If you are not logged in, you will should enter your Twitter username as well as password initially.
As soon as you click on "Authorize" it will certainly reroute you back to Facebook where you see the complying with screen as well as could pick exactly what sort of material you want to share by clicking on the boxes.
Here you could make a decision just how much details you intend to share with Twitter then click "save changes" as well as you're prepared! Now you'll be able to just post a standing upgrade in Facebook that will save you from needing to login to both services as well as post two separate updates.
Note: considering that Twitter has a 140 personality limitation, it will immediately abbreviate your article with an immediately developed brief LINK (Instance fb.me/ XYC) that will certainly link back to the original post on Facebook.
Linking Your Tweets to Facebook
1. Click the profile symbol in the leading right edge of your Twitter screen. Click "Settings" from the drop-down menu - (http://twitter.com/settings/applications).
2. Click "Profile" on the left side of the display.
3. Click the "Post your Tweets to Facebook" button below the screen.
4. Click the "Sign in to Facebook and connect your accounts" button.
5. Enter your Facebook e-mail address as well as password if motivated.
6. Click the "Log In with Facebook" switch.
7. Click the "Allow" button. Your Facebook profile is verified and then connected to your Twitter account.
Tips: If you want to release your tweets to a Facebook page that you manage, inspect the "My Facebook page" alternative and also select a Facebook page from the drop-down menu. To unlink your Facebook account from your Twitter account, click the "Disconnect" link in the Facebook panel of the profile-settings display.
Caution: Twitter "@reply" messages won't be published to your Facebook wall.