Changing A Page Name On Facebook
Facebook enables Page admins to change a Facebook Page name as long as the name adheres to Facebook's guidelines for Page names. Follow the steps below to change your Facebook Page name:
1. Log in to your Facebook account.
2. Click on the drop-down menu symbol on the upper-right part of the Page.
3. Click the Page for which you want to change the name. If the Facebook Page is not displayed, click on the See More alternative to check out all the Facebook pages associated with your account.
4. On the target Facebook Page's Home page, click the More symbol from the menu bar.
5. Click Edit Page Info.
6. On the General tab, Change the Facebook Page name to the brand-new name you have actually selected.
7. Click Save Changes.
8. A pop-up dialog box will certainly be shown advising you of your current Facebook Page name and also the new Page name. Approval could use up to 3 days.
9. Click on the Request Change switch.
10. An additional message will pop-up telling you that Facebook is examining your Facebook name. Click OK.
11. Await Facebook to review and also authorize your new Facebook Page name. As soon as authorized, your Facebook Page will currently have its new name.
I have simply shown you ways to change a Facebook Page name. If you have inquiries regarding changing your Facebook Page's name, let me understand in the remarks area. Your inquiry may be showcased in the frequently asked questions area.