Change Name Of Facebook Page
Facebook permits Page admins to change a Facebook Page name as long as the name complies with Facebook's standards for Page names. Follow the steps listed below to change your Facebook Page name:
1. Visit to your Facebook account.
2. Click on the drop-down menu icon on the upper-right part of the Page.
3. Click on the Page for which you wish to change the name. If the Facebook Page is not shown, click the See More option to check out all the Facebook pages associated with your account.
4. On the target Facebook Page's Web page, click the More symbol from the menu bar.
5. Click on Edit Page Info.
6. On the General tab, Change the Facebook Page name to the brand-new name you have selected.
7. Click Save Changes.
8. A pop-up dialog box will certainly be shown reminding you of your current Facebook Page name as well as the new Page name. Authorization may occupy to three days.
9. Click on the Request Change button.
10. An additional message will pop-up telling you that Facebook is reviewing your Facebook name. Click OK.
11. Await Facebook to examine and also authorize your new Facebook Page name. As soon as accepted, your Facebook Page will certainly now have its brand-new name.
I have simply shown you ways to change a Facebook Page name. If you have concerns regarding changing your Facebook Page's name, let me understand in the comments area. Your inquiry may be included in the faqd area.