Have you ever before experienced the above issue when logging to your Skype app on Android phone with your Facebook account?
Really, the Facebook log-in feature is not readily available on Skype for Android for the time being. It is only sustained on Skype for desktop as well as Skype for Web. If you wish to utilize Skype on Android, right here is what you need to do:
Skype Login Through Facebook
Logging right into Skype with a Facebook Account
1. Open up Skype.
2. Click Sign in with Facebook. It lies down right of the Skype home window.
3. In the Facebook login home window, go into the phone number or email address and also password you utilize to login to Facebook.
4. Click Log in.
5. Pick whether to login utilizing Facebook instantly when you start Skype. If you want Skype to immediately visit with Facebook when you begin Skype, click the Sign me in when Skype starts checkbox.
-The checkbox remains in the bottom right.
6. Finish logging in. Click Log In with Facebook.
7. Offer Skype approval to utilize your Facebook account. Click Permit to give Skype permission to access your Facebook account.
-Doing this will certainly allow Skype message for you, have access to your information feed, and access Facebook chat.
8. Click Get Started.