Sharing A Post On Facebook
1. Log-in to Facebook.
2. Discover the post you intend to copy and also repost on your newsfeed, a friend's profile or business web page.
3. Press "Share" under the post.
4. Make use of the drop-down box in the "Share This Status" dialog box to pick that you want to share the post with. You could repost to your personal timeline, a friend's timeline, to a group, on a page you possess or as a personal message to an additional user.
5. Filter who sees the shared post by using the "Custom" drop-down box in the "Share This Status" dialog box. This allows you to prefer to exclude certain people or lists from watching the post, even if you share it on your timeline.
6. Make up a message of your own in the "Write something ..." box. This isn't really required, yet provides the chance to contribute to the initial message or clarify why you're reposting.
7. Press "Share Status" to repost.
Pointer: While rare, some posts could not have a "Share" web link. To copy these posts, highlight the text you wish to share and also press "Ctrl-C" to copy the text. In the "Update Status" box, press "Ctrl-V" to paste the message. Press "post" to share. Constantly provide credit report to the original poster.
Caution: When reposting a post from a private customer, guarantee you have consent to do so. If the post includes individual details, the individual may not desire the post shown to any person outside their own circle of friends.