Restricted Friend On Facebook
- Restricted close friends could not watch your account updates on Facebook.
- Blocked buddies are unable to check out anything your timeline, conversation or tag with you.
Exactly how to limit buddies from watching your Facebook Account updates?
- At first, sign in to your Facebook account.
- Next off, click the gear icon on top right of the Facebook web page and also pick Privacy Settings from the food selection panel.
- Under Privacy settings page, most likely to left side of the page and also click on the Blocking section.
- Next, you will see a new web page called Manage Blocking on the display. At the leading side of the web page, click on Edit List link under Restricted List option.
- When you will certainly see the Edit Restricted home window, click the Friends switch on top left side to show all your Facebook good friends in listing.
- To restrict a person from seeing your public updates, click their names.
- When you have actually picked all the pals whom you prefer to limit or block, click on the Finish button to save the new profile modifications.