Reset Facebook Account
1. Log in to your Facebook account and also click the gear-shaped icon in the upper-right edge of any web page. Select either the "Account Settings" or the "Privacy Setup" option from the drop-down listing, both which allow you to access all settings. Make use of the tabs on the left-side column of the resulting web page to reset your preferences.
2. Select the "General" tab to make modifications to settings like your name, username and networks, most of which can only be changed 1 or 2 times throughout the life of your account. Select the "Safety" tab to allow or disable settings like login alerts and also approvals, as well as application passwords.
3. Utilize the "Privacy" "Timeline as well as Tagging" and "Blocking" options to transform your settings for just how you can be found on Facebook and by whom, along with exactly how others could engage with you. Utilize the "Edit" switches that appear next to your desired settings to earn and verify adjustments. Adjust the audience selector device where readily available to assign how you share your material and just how others share content with you.
4. Click the "Notifications" as well as "Mobile" tabs to reset your preferences for just how Facebook alerts you concerning task that concerns you. The "View" as well as "Edit" alternatives enable you making and also confirm any type of changes. Click the "Remove" link on the "Mobile Settings" web page to remove your mobile number from Facebook, disabling Facebook mobile messages. Use the "Followers" tab to turn adhering to on or off, making it possible for non-friends to see your public material.
5. Select the "Apps" tab to reset your choices for applications you and various other Facebook participants make use of. Click the "Edit" connect to change settings for individual apps or click the "X" to remove an app entirely.