Reset Facebook Account Settings
1. Log in to your Facebook account and click the gear-shaped symbol in the upper-right corner of any type of page. Select either the "Account Settings" or the "Personal privacy Setup" option from the drop-down listing, both which enable you to access all settings. Use the tabs on the left-side column of the resulting web page to reset your preferences.
2. Select the "General" tab to make adjustments to settings like your name, username and networks, a lot of which could only be altered one or two times throughout the life of your account. Select the "Safety" tab to allow or disable settings like login notices and also approvals, as well as app passwords.
3. Make use of the "Privacy" "Timeline as well as Tagging" as well as "Blocking" alternatives to transform your settings for exactly how you can be discovered on Facebook as well as by which, along with exactly how others can connect with you. Utilize the "Edit" switches that show up close to your wanted settings to earn and also confirm adjustments. Adjust the audience selector tool where readily available to mark exactly how you share your web content and how others share content with you.
4. Click the "Notifications" and also "Mobile" tabs to reset your preferences for exactly how Facebook informs you concerning activity that worries you. The "View" as well as "Edit" options enable you making as well as validate any type of modifications. Click the "Remove" link on the "Mobile Settings" page to erase your mobile number from Facebook, disabling Facebook mobile texts. Utilize the "Followers" tab to turn adhering to on or off, making it possible for non-friends to see your public content.
5. Select the "Apps" tab to reset your choices for applications you and also other Facebook members use. Click the "Edit" connect to alter settings for individual apps or click the "X" to remove an application completely.