There are several methods to do this yet we will certainly take a look at publishing them from your computer and also this guide will show you how.
Post Pictures On Facebook
1. Most likely to Facebook's site. Do so by going into https://www.facebook.com/ right into your web browser's LINK bar. This will take you to your Facebook News Feed if you're logged in.
-If you typically aren't logged into Facebook, enter your email address as well as password to proceed.
2. Navigate to the page on which you want to post the picture(s). If you just wish to post pictures to your personal page, you could remain on the News Feed page.
-To see a friend's page, either enter their name right into the search bar then click their name, or find their name in the News Feed and click it.
3. Click Photo/Video. This alternative is just listed below the "What's on your mind?" text box near the top of the page. Clicking it invokes a pop-up home window.
4. Select images to upload. If you're uploading numerous photos, hold Ctrl (or ⌘ Command on a Mac) while clicking to choose every one you click.
-If your computer system does not open your default Photo folder, you'll initially have to choose it from the left-hand pane.
5. Click Open. It's in the bottom-right edge of the window. Doing so will post your pictures to a post draft.
6. Edit your post. You could include more pictures by clicking the square with a + in it that's near the top of the post window, or you can add message to the article by keying in the "Say something about this photo" (or "these photos") box.
-If you want to make your post public, click the Friends or Friends of Friends box in the bottom-left corner of the post then pick Public.
-You can also click + Album and afterwards click Create Album when prompted if you would love to add your pictures to their own album.
7. Click Post. It remains in the bottom-right edge of the post window. Doing so will publish your image(s) to your picked Facebook page.