My Facebook History Timeline
Click the gear symbol in the upper right-hand corner of Facebook, and go to Activity Log. from there, click the "More" button in the left sidebar to expose the "Search" alternative. Click it to view your search history.
1. Type "status history" into the top search box. Click the "status history" application from the drop-down list.
2. Click the "Go to App" switch on top of the app's summary page. On the following page, you are asked to permit to the application. Click the "Allow" switch to allow for the application to access your Facebook information.
3. Scroll down the web page until you see the All status Updates Thus far area. You'll see a box with a scroll bar. Scrolling backwards and forwards this area allows you see every one of the status updates that you've ever posted to your account. The status history application takes several mins to pack the first time as it recovers your history.
1. Kind "Who Unfriended You" in the top search field. Click the application with the same title of the search term.
2. Click the "Go to App" switch on the top of the application's information page. On the following display, you are asked to give permission for the app to fetch your Facebook profile data. Click "Allow" to grant permission.
3. Testimonial the Who Unfriended You page that lots. You will certainly see a listing of names with straight connect to each Facebook profile.
4. Scroll down listed below the list of Friend names. Most likely to the Difference From Before area. If someone has erased you as a friend given that you installed the app, then that person's name is received this section. For best outcomes, wait a few days to a few weeks prior to returning to the application to check that has removed you on Facebook.
1. Go to friendlens.me in your internet browser and click the "Log in with Facebook" button in the middle of the display. If asked to give permission to your Facebook information, click the "Allow" button in the popup window.
2. Scroll backwards and forwards the page to see pictures in the Your Friends view. The pictures revealed on this web page are all the ones that were published in the last few days. You can return to this view at any moment by clicking the "Recent Photos" button on top of any FriendLens web page.
3. Click the "Your Photos" switch at the top of the page to watch all the pictures that you have ever before posted to your Facebook account. The very first time the application loads, it might take several mins to display the photos.
4. Go to the left sidebar and click the name of a friend. On the next display, you will certainly see every one of the pictures ever uploaded by that Friend. You can individually watch the pictures of each Friend by going to each name or making use of the search box on top of the Friends sidebar.