Link Facebook and Twitter
Go to http://www.facebook.com/twitter and click the "link to twitter" switch. You can link your individual account (on top) and/or any of your Facebook web pages all from this web page.
Keep in mind: you have to be logged in to the Twitter account you are trying to link.
From there it will take you to a timely to license Facebook to use your account. If you are not logged in, you will should enter your Twitter username as well as password initially.
Once you click on "Authorize" it will certainly redirect you back to Facebook where you see the following display as well as can choose exactly what kind of content you want to share by clicking the boxes.
Here you can decide just how much information you intend to share with Twitter then click "save changes" and you're ready! Currently you'll be able to just upload a condition update in Facebook that will certainly save you from needing to login to both solutions and also post two separate updates.
Keep in mind: given that Twitter has a 140 personality limitation, it will instantly abbreviate your post with an instantly produced brief URL (Instance fb.me/ XYC) that will certainly connect back to the initial blog post on Facebook.
Connecting Your Tweets to Facebook
1. Click the profile icon in the leading right edge of your Twitter screen. Click "Settings" from the drop-down menu - (http://twitter.com/settings/applications).
2. Click "Profile" on the left side of the display.
3. Click the "Post your Tweets to Facebook" switch at the end of the display.
4. Click the "Sign in to Facebook and connect your accounts" switch.
5. Enter your Facebook e-mail address as well as password if triggered.
6. Click the "Log In with Facebook" button.
7. Click the "Allow" button. Your Facebook profile is validated and then linked to your Twitter account.
Tips: If you desire to publish your tweets to a Facebook page that you take care of, check the "My Facebook page" choice as well as choose a Facebook page from the drop-down menu. To unlink your Facebook account from your Twitter account, click the "Disconnect" link in the Facebook panel of the profile-settings display.
Caution: Twitter "@reply" messages will not be released to your Facebook wall.